Position Title: Institutional Sales Private Markets
Status: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Travel Requirements: Local
Supervisor: Founder & Managing DirectorCompany Information
Hatley Capital Partners is a boutique capital advisory and placement firm specializing in raising private capital for alternative investment managers and direct investing.
The firm advises on all aspects of the fundraising process including preparation of marketing materials, comprehensive strategic fundraising planning, and distribution.
Hatley Capital Partners is sector agnostic and focuses on only a few mandates each year with top quartile managers in order to ensure maximum dedication for each mandate.
We also source quality direct investments for our Limited Partners which include pension funds, financial institutions, insurance companies and family offices.
Hatley Capital Partners is currently recruiting for a private capital placement agent with 5 to 10 years experience as an intermediary between investment funds and general partners from the fields of private equity, private debt and infrastructure funds.
The VP of sales will ideally possess strong and established relationships with the mid-sized pension funds, insurance companies, single and multi-family offices and University endowment funds.
The duties include facilitating relationships between qualified accredited investors and private capital fund management teams to introduce capital seamlessly.
Other responsibilities include participating in marketing efforts, producing detailed call reports of interaction with LPs in a timely fashion and helping source new mandates.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5 - 10 years experience in institutional sales in the private markets industry.
- Registered as an Exempt Market Dealer with the Ontario Securities Commission.
- Being already familiar and trained with Google Suite, DealCloud, Slack and Powerpoint is an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted Nov 18, 2020