CVCA Intelligence powered by Hockeystick, provides a complete look at Canada’s private equity and venture capital landscape, including fundraising, investments, exits and other relevant metrics.
CVCA members use the platform to report data, access proprietary investment data, and use data-driven benchmarks to improve returns.
The most comprehensive database on the Canadian private capital markets
- 100,000+ deals since 2013
- Profiles and relationships of 13,000+ companies, funds, VCs and PEs active in Canada
- Data categorization based on CVCA and Hockeystick’s taxonomies
- Collected, cleansed and updated on an ongoing basis
Features & Benefits
- Improved interface and customizable search functionality
- Efficient and user-friendly reporting tools that reduce the time spent on information reporting
- SOC-compliant software
- Get the real story by accessing detailed data that you can’t find anywhere else.
- Connect proprietary datasets to the data portal for comprehensive analysis
We use data from CVCA Intelligence to produce our quarterly venture capital & private equity Canadian Market Overviews; Canada’s authoritative summary of PE and VC investments, exits and fundraising activity. Regularly relied on by government bodies, private capital organizations, financial analysts, and national media such as the Globe and Mail, CBC, Financial Post, BNNBloomberg, PEHub, & BetaKit.
Want to be recognized as a data partner of the CVCA?
Send an email to our Research & Product associate, David Kornacki — firstname.lastname@example.org.
“With CVCA Intelligence, we are now in a position to provide our members with an expanded menu of benefits, but we are also in a much stronger position to better incorporate the use of standardized data in our advocacy efforts. Hockeystick has years of experience collecting data about Canada’s innovation economy and is the only platform where our members will own their own data. This platform brings together CVCA’s vast knowledge of VC and PE firms with Hockeystick’s leading-edge technology.”
- Darrell Pinto, VP, Research and Industry Advancement, CVCA
CVCA Members receive a designated number of licenses to CVCA Intelligence, the most comprehensive database on the Canadian private capital markets.